Blogger Bio - Jasmine Rippy




I am a fine arts major with a focus on painting, but minor in everything else… Before attending USF, I received an Associate of Arts degree from Hillsborough Community College. When I am not freaking out over projects and deadlines, I work with the [5]art collective here in Tampa, where we strive to nurture both established and emerging local, national and international artists via exhibitions and events. After hearing about the project at the CAM, I had to become involved; it encompassed everything that I hoped to find in an internship. I knew that the collection was packed with surprises (ehhem* Mapplethorpe, Serra etc.) and that I would have the opportunity to get a real hands-on experience in a unique environment such as this. I also like long walks on the beach and watching movies.